Industry: Manufacturing and Production
Job Ref: CD012
Wild Recruitment Poole are recruiting for an Assembly Fitter to join a leading Manufacturing for their site based in Ferndown, Dorset.
You will be responsible for Assembly of Overwrapping machine sub-assemblies, your duties will include:
- Taking in house manufactured and bought out components and assembling/fitting to form a completed sub assembly. This can include conveyors, main machine drives, carriage units, guillotines, film spindles, change parts and other assemblies.
- Interaction with other departments during the machine build process if assistance is required.
- Mechanical fitting skills including manual drilling, tapping, reaming and an eye for detail are essential.
- Ability to read and fully comprehend engineering drawings and 3D models is essential.
- Basic computer literacy is required to obtain assembly information
- Ability to complete documentation and follow Company policies
- Some pneumatic knowledge would be an advantage or previous experience within the auto motor industry
This is a permanent position
Salary: £11.32 per hour, depending on experience
Hours: Monday - Thursday 7.30am till 4.45pm, Friday 7.30am till 12.30pm
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply please contact Chantelle Dean at Wild Recruitment, Poole as interviews are being carried out immediately.
Contact: Poole Branch