Industry: Call Centre and Customer Service
Job Ref: Anna-Lise Ops Cosham
Skills: Help desk, customer service, co-ordinating, despat
My client is a large national company focused in utilities based in the Portsmouth area. This company are leaders in their field maintaining gas supplies to 5.8 million customers.
This is a full time position offering 37.5 hours p/w and you must be flexible with your hours of work to include being able to work a rolling shift pattern over 7 days a week. Shifts may include earlies, lates, nights and long day shifts.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage the diaries of all engineers allotted to your schedule to ensure they are utilized and allocated to the most appropriate jobs
- Monitor the progress of all open jobs and see that they are dealt with within the allotted time-frame
- Liaising with engineers to obtain further information
- Managing you own work load and being responsible for the completion of tasks within a timely manner.
You will have:
- A strong ability to multitask
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to think outside the box and use own initiative
- Be a good problem solver
- Be a strong multi-tasker
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable company who offer full training and potential growth within.
Your starting hourly rate will be £11.94 per hour (including shift allowance),
For the first 12 weeks your pro rata holiday allowance will be 20 days plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 25 days plus 8 bank holidays after 12 weeks.
Key Words: Portsmouth, Customer Service, Administration, Administrative, Co-coordinator, Facilities
Contact: Portsmouth Jennie McGrath